Webinar 5: Financing Agriculture in Rural Markets
Date: Tuesday, October 5 2021, 11 am (WAT)
This webinar will discuss strategies PM piloted and/ or adopted to facilitate finance for SMEs and smallholder farmers in Northern Nigeria. It will highlight how other development programmes, I/NGOs, Conditional Cash Transfer schemes, among others can channel their grants more sustainably.
By the end of the webinar, participants will learn:
- How PM used equity to deepen financial inclusion
- Innovative ways of deploying project funds/development finance to catalyse commercial financing
- The role of evidence in influencing the lending policy of financial institutions
- Ruskiyat Badmus, Technical Lead, Access to Finance
- Ogheneovo Ugbebor, Deputy Team Lead, Propcom Mai-karfi
Webinar recording will be made available 24-48 hours after the webinar.
Slides and other supporting documents will be available 24-48 hours after the webinar.
Your Feedback is Important to us!
Please click here to give feedback on the webinar. Thank you.