Webinar 4: Rebuilding Fragile Markets with Unconventional Market Systems Development (MSD) Partners
Date: Thursday, July 1 2021, 1pm (WAT)
This webinar will focus on Propcom’s collaboration with unconventional partners to facilitate recovery of fragile and conflict-affected markets. The webinar will illustrate how Propcom adapted the M4P model of programme implementation to respond to the challenges faced by the conflict in north east Nigeria through two case studies;
- Propcom’s poultry CBO model and the tools adopted to improve poultry production and marketing
- Facilitating access to agricultural inputs and how Propcom leveraged existing networks and bundling of services (last mile delivery of vaccines and warehousing)
By the end of the webinar, participants will understand:
- what determines access to markets and how to improve it
- how to select unconventional partners, and potential drawbacks
- how to develop sustainable partnerships
- Salamatu Baba Tunzwang, Technical Lead, Poultry Production and Marketing
- Gbenga Ariyo, Technical Lead, Animal Health
This webinar was hosted in collaboration with the BEAM Exchange.
Your Feedback is Important to us!
Please click here to answer a short questionnaire and give feedback on the webinar.